Do you have an article that would be a good fit for SocialGadgetNews.com? Great news! SocialGadgetNews.com sometimes accepts guest posts.
At Social Gadget News, we like to focus on the latest and greatest digital tech space. We write about how our world is being transformed by technology. We see this transformation occurring in all parts of our lives, including gadgets, social media, business, design, and lifestyle.
Our Guest Posts Guidelines
Please adhere to the following guidelines if you want your content to be considered for publication.
- The article must be an original, unique, well-written, search-engine-optimized article of at least 1000 words. There can be no plagiarism or AI-written content!
- The article must be well-formatted with proper header tags and follow the common blog formatting seen on SocialGadgetnews.com.
- You should edit the article with a paid Grammarly subscription (or better) before the final submission. If the article requires extensive editing by SocialGadgetNews.com, it may not be published.
- SocialGadgetNews.com does not provide author-by-line credits.
- The article’s subject matter must fit within the general topics that SocialGadgetnews.com covers.
- Please include the meta description for your article.
- No adult-orientated, gambling, or objectionable content.
- No outbound links to adult-orientated, gambling, or objectionable content.
- SocialGadgetNews.com has the right to edit, remove, modify, or change anything before or after publishing the article.
- Any article published will become the sole property of SocialGadgetNews.com and can be used for publishing on this or other websites. This includes all future publication rights in any format.
- Any article published may have links added.
- Any “Affiliate Links” will belong to SocialGadgetNews.com if appropriate.
Following these guidelines does not guarantee publication. SocialGadgetNews.com always retains the right to final decisions on what is published.
Other terms apply, so you must contact us first for final details.